Tuesday, August 26, 2008

When I'm Wrong, I'm Wrong...

Okay so I'll admit it. I should have allowed The Boy to go on this medicine sooner than I did. It seems to be having amazing results. The kid is eating more than he ever has eaten in his life. Case in point: Last night for dinner he ate a half of a chicken breast (!!), about 10 "trees" of broccoli, an entire bowl of corn and an entire bowl of salad (which is really just the lettuce with ranch dressing on it). Then he took his vitamins and scarfed down his 10 M&M's that he gets after taking his vitamins. Holy crap! I love it. Yes, he is more tired than usual, but I am giving him the doses of his medication before nap time and before bed time and it seems to be just fine. I am woman enough to admit when I am wrong, and I seem to have been quite wrong in this case. Mental note: listen to the doctors damnit! :)

Oh, and I never heard back from my doctors office yesterday. Sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HATE waiting on phone calls from doctor's offices! But you are pregnant! WooHoo!