Saturday, August 9, 2008

Of Course


We have a "weigh in" coming up and the kid randomly gets sick.  What the hell?  He was fine yesterday until about 7:15pm when he showed up with a fever of about 102.  Tylenol did nothing so at almost 8:00 I gave him some motrin.  He finally felt cooler around 9:00 when I put him down (I wasn't putting him to sleep until I knew his fever was going to break).  I went in to check on him at about 9:30 and he was sopping wet, so his fever broke.

He woke up at 6:30 this morning with another fever of about 102.6.  I gave him some motrin at 7:00am and then he finally felt better by about 7:45.  He went down for a nap at 10:00am and when he woke up at 12:15 his fever was 103.6.  What the hell?  I have him more motrin and am waiting for it to help.  Pictured above, after nap with 103.6 fever in his playroom.  Poor dude.

No comments: