Friday, August 15, 2008

And Now We Wait

So we are done with this cycle and now we wait.  Donor boy came by my house late last night (scandalous!!) and we did a final insemination.  I tend to think that that particular one was probably too late, but we'll see.  To sum up, I did an insemination on Tuesday afternoon, tested positive for ovulation on the OPK on Wednesday morning, and then did another insemination on Thursday night.  So now the waiting begins.  Wow, I haven't been in this situation in a LONG time.  As of right now, I am not overly stressed out.  I am still going back to that whole "if it's meant to happen it will" concept.  So I really believe that.  And there are some good things if I don't get pregnant this month (like the fact that my mom/coach/co-parent will most likely be out of town during the birth if I get pregnant this month and that SUCKS!) so it will be okay if it doesn't work out.  There's always next month.

I am off to an appointment for The Boy with his neurologist.  This is a follow up appointment to six months ago when we had to do his brain MRI.  He had a diagnosis of microcephaly (his head is too small) and that combined with his other issues made us have the MRI.  That all came back normal and today is his follow up appointment.  I am sure they will weigh him too.  Oh good, that's always fun.  I will update on that situation later.

No comments: