Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And So It Begins...

The Boy just called me into his room (he went to bed about a half an hour ago).

He looked at me when I went in and said, "Mommy, I found TWO boogies in my nose. One on each side!!"

"Great," I replied. "I will go and get you a tissue."

Boy: "No, don't worry. I put a dem in my mouf."

Mommy: "You put them in your mouth?!?!?!"

Boy: "Uh huh. Yes."

Mommy: "And you ate them?"

Boy: "Uh huh. Yes. Dey yummy. Dey almost as good as my licorice."

Oh dear God, he is eating his boogers. I officially have a nasty little boy. Sigh...

1 comment:

AuntFancy said...

That's HILARIOUS! I'm going to have to get him some Harry Potter themed Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. Jelly beans, but including disgusting flavors like vomit, dirt, and yes, boogeys. LOL!