Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pictures!

The Girl had lost over a pound (which translated to more than 10% of her body weight) by the time we left the hospital.  Her pediatrician didn't so much like that so he told me to supplement her with either expressed breast milk or formula after every feeding.  So I have been a BUSY feeding Mommy.  And I'm pooped.  I got about an hour of sleep last night.  So a real post is coming soon...but in the meantime, here are some pictures to tide you over...

The Girl hanging out at home in her new bassinet...

The greatest and best big brother in the world (and perhaps the cutest latest picture of him of all...)

Mr. Big Brother SO excited to hold his big sister...I love the look on his face!

And finally...she already has a snarky look about her.  She's gonna be trouble!  :)

No comments: