Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Love California

Wow, this is my 100th post.  Time goes by so quickly doesn't it?  I wish I had some fabulously planned post where I could talk about some wonderful topic, but alas I don't.  It is a busy weekend here and I only have time to say how wonderful it is live where I live.  I really am quite lucky.  Where else can you spend your Friday going down to the beach, where it is 75 degrees outside, and then spend your Saturday cutting down your Christmas tree?  I pay a hefty amount for the privilege of living here, but on weekends like this, it is all worth it.  Here are a couple of shots of The Boy at the beach.  Next post will include some Christmas shots.  Have a greet weekend everyone!



3 comments:

Billy said...

Congratulations on your 100th post :-)

Great to live in a place you like and enjoy.
Have a great weekend! (mine's just about over..)

Anonymous said...

I just reached 100 last week. Isn't it fun? Your red head is a cutie. I have a weak spot for that look...

AuntFancy said...

Congrats on your 100th post!

How did you luck out with sunny 75 degree weather? Its been foggy and in the 60's in Sacramento all week. But CA is still the best place in the world to live. :-)