Tuesday, December 30, 2008

As Promised, Christmas Pics

For some reason my computer won't let me upload my pictures onto blogger.  So here are a random few...but they aren't the ones that I wanted.  These are pictures from Christmas morning, when it was just The Ex, Mommy and The Boy (before all the chaos started).  Here is The Boy opening some of the stuff from him stocking.

He couldn't believe that even though he had opened a few things from his stocking that there was more in there.  He kept going back in and saying, "Yook Mommy!  More stuff!!"
Here he is checking out the play phone that went with his new kitchen that Santa brought him...
And finally...my favorite pick of the morning.  He was just amazed that Santa had eaten his cookies and drank the milk that he left out for him.  Here he is amazed at the concept telling us all about it...
There are more pictures, but like I said, the computer isn't working for me.  Plus, the majority of the other pictures have other people in them so I couldn't post them anyway.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

gwendomama said...

Hope your new year is filled with brightness and healthy baby!
I thought about little guy crying on the floor in despair several times - such a sad picture. Oh, mama. Hang in there. You are a wonderful mama.