Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm Just Sayin'

So I haven't really been blogging about this, but I have been slowly (and under the supervision of my doctor) weaning myself off my anti depressants and sleeping medication that I have been on since The Boy was about 6 months old.  If I am going to proceed with a second pregnancy, I am going to do it in the healthiest manner possible.  And that means no medication except a prenatal vitamin.  It has been a very long process and I am pretty proud of myself for doing it while such craziness has been going on in my life.  BUT!  Yesterday was the first day in a very long time that I went all day long with no medication whatsoever.  No anti depressant, and nothing to help me sleep last night either.  First time in a very long time for that.  And guess what people?  I'm still here.  And I feel pretty damn good.

No comments: