Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What a Difference a Year Makes


One year ago today was the cycle day 1 of the cycle that became my daughter.

Read about it here.

When I go back and read that post it is amazing to me to be where I am today. I really stuck with the attitude that if it was meant to be, it would be. And I guess it was meant to be. My little precious is having a little cat nap in her crib right now and is getting ready to go down for the night. And I am getting ready to go back to work. So much can happen in a year.

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to go back and re-live the past year, but I can honestly say that I am happier right now than I have been in a very long time. Sometimes the journey is trying, but the outcome is so worth it.

PS--Doesn't she look like she's thinking about kicking some ass in the photo above? Don't mess with her, or she'll smother you with her rolls!

1 comment:

AuntFancy said...

Seems like just yesterday, but also like a million years ago. I am SOOO happy for you that you're happy; you deserve it1