Friday, June 26, 2009

"G" She's Cute...

Here's a picture of the little Peanut right after her bath sporting her super-eco-friendly g diapers. Let's not comment on the rolls that seem to hang over said g diapers because, after all, she is a little girl and we don't want to get her started worrying about her figure at such a young age...

I don't use the g diapers all the time. I use them about a third of the time. I use them during the day when I am home with her. I usually use them until she has a monster poop that soils either the rubber liner inside, or the cute little pants themselves. I have only two pairs of the little pants and no extra rubber liners so I am limited. But damn, they sure are cute. And each time I use one of these I am using one less disposable, so that is a good thing...