- How The Boy finally seems to be adjusting/adjusted at his new school. And the process he had to go through to get here.
- I watched A Family Is A Family Is A Family on HBO and it totally made me think. I watched those kids and how they not only knew, but were damn proud of, who they were and how they got there. And I wonder if I have given The Boy enough of an explanation of his family. I wonder if my "let him define his own emotions and boundaries and definitions" might be doing him a disservice. I constantly question how to navigate through this post-break-up, two mom (but not really cause one is more like an aunt than a mom), Gigi-more-of-a-parent type family that he lives in.
- I am SO OVER cold and flu season. We are the house of sick. Again. And I am pretty much done with it. That, and I dearly need some sleep.
- Peanut has a new tooth. But it isn't one of the ones that are "supposed" to be coming next. She has her two bottom teeth and the two ones on top of that are still missing. But the one next to the ones on top has popped through. And if you look at the top teeth they are swollen and WHITE and I know they are coming through at any moment. Which basically means she is cutting three teeth right now and she is miserable. And as I result, so am I. She cried and moaned last night literally every 15 minutes or so.
- Did I mention how tired I am?
- And finally...I would like to do a post on how I feel like I am running a marathon and I can't catch up. I feel like I am constantly chasing after my life because it just moves so damn fast. And with all that chasing I know that I am missing some of the best, quality moments that are occurring. And that makes me so angry. And I really feel like it would help if I could take the time to type it all out and get some of it out of my head.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
If Only There Were Time...
Some of the posts running around in my head...