Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Pics

Let's step outside my neurosis and talk about the nice part of Mother's Day...

Here I am with Peanut right after she woke up from her nap...
...and here I am bonding with my Boy later on in the evening...
...and here is our Boy being smooched on by BOTH his Mom's on Mother's Day (I have said before that The Ex and I both worked really hard during our break up to make sure that things remained good between us for our boy. To this day he has never had to have 2 birthday parties, or 2 Christmas's or two Mother's Day Celebrations. We do it together for our son...)
And here is my mom and HER mom...all teary-eyed after a particularly emotional gift...
And finally...here is a pic of myself, my brother and my mom on Mother's Day...
I look pretty horrible in these pictures given that I was barely able to shower the barf out of my hair, much less actually have time to blow dry and flat iron it...so it became a "bun" hair day. :)

Update on The Boy: It sure takes him a while to bounce back from things. Fortunately he only vomited the one time, but today is the first day he is back at school. I think because he is so little and skinny he has absolutely NO reserves in his body. So when something like this happens, it flattens him. He has had absolutely NO energy or appetite for the past three days and we have tried to force him to eat bits of food here and there, but he just has nothing in him. And therefore he has no energy. So he has been SUPER tired and napping a lot etc... But today he is back at school and I told them to call me if he was so tired that it was interfering with anything and (knock on wood) there have been no phone calls yet. So hopefully we are on the upswing!

1 comment:

Laraf123 said...

Great family photos; your kids are so fortunate--hope the Boy is fully recovered! What a way to spend the weekend!