Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays to You!

I am wishing all of my internet friends a wonderful and happy holiday. If you know me in real life and got my Christmas card, just move along. :) But for the friends I know through my blog and the internet, here was the holiday cards that were sent out of my house.

The stockings are all stuffed by the chimney with care and Santa has visited and left all the gifts for the morning. I am enjoying a glass of milk left out by a certain red-headed little boy, finishing up watching A Christmas Story and then heading to bed. I can't wait to wake up with my little ones to watch them enjoy the morning. I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing and wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

Laraf123 said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours. (We did that same Christmas card--JcPenney's right?) Santa sure has good taste!