Friday, April 22, 2011

Picture Time!

Here are a few pics of The Girl's birthday...

This is the morning of her birthday. She was SO excited to wear her "Birthday Girl" shirt to school...
I picked her up after a half day (and after she was able to celebrate her birthday with her school friends) and the two of us went to lunch with my mom. Then after her nap, she put on her 2nd birthday outfit (I correctly guessed that the school one would be thrashed by the time she got home...) and had a glass of milk before her festivities began...
Here is her "loot" for the evening...
She loved all of her gifts, but two of them have been the obvious faves. For those of you who have a birthday gift to plan for the future, this is a GREAT gift for around a 2 year old. She LOVES this. Has played with it for hours since opening it...
And this is the other favorite. This is the one that I ordered online and then realized that the store was right around the corner from my house...either way, I'm glad I got it because she loves it. And again, for those wondering, I found these by searching for "waffle blocks."
And of course, there were cupcakes...chocolate ones at that!
I'd say overall she gives her birthday a big thumbs up. Incidentally, she seems to think that since her birthday, everyday there should be presents wrapped up and waiting for her when she gets home from school in the evening. And she is quite bummed when she finds that not to be the case...
And not to be left out...and just because I find him so incredibly adorable...here is The Boy's spring picture from his school...
Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Laraf123 said...

Love the birthday girl in her shirt--that photo says it all! Both your children have beautiful smiles--you can tell they are very, very happy these days!